Should girls always be bound by the rule......?๐ค๐
๐I'm going to talking about fashion;
Our country there are still outdated ideas about fashion among adults and some peoples๐ "Trousers men for only.... frocks and skirts are for women only..." such views are followed by them. But I don't approve of it๐ I think it's an idea stupid of destroys freedom.
Howewer... the reason is that, I don't like skirts and frocks so much๐. Sometimes this clothes are an obstacle to my freedom. So I like to wear trousers and shirts every time๐๐ฆ.
Some even say that it is a style don't suit girls.๐But I don't approve of the opinions of others. because I want to be free As well as I think this style is very neadly and very convenient for busy women.
This is the style I choose to go on every trip and anywhere. Trying to get used to other styles is unfamiliar๐ It's a habit now in my life......๐๐ซ.
Really like style kale✌️๐๐ช
ReplyDeleteKale I like your style ๐you are so pretty ๐
ReplyDeleteI also like this style buddy ๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteI like that style Kale๐
ReplyDelete